Friday, June 3, 2011

Oh to be a ladybug her spots fade when she gets older Happy Birthday

A2 purple card stock
first mat light purple embossed with swiss dots
next mat lavendar run throught floral fantasy
ran my brayer in studio g pink chalk in and ran it over the embossing
cake from Straight from the nest cut at 3"
paper from cake and ladybugs from Basicgrey
Scallop on top of cake from Cosmo Cricket
mini deck Pixie-Licious
lady bugs from Doodlecharms
.25" .50" .75" and 1.00"
use some leather cording from a jewelry project
for the antenna
put glossy accents in the open scallops
finished with a little bling and a bow
I printed the saying on my computer
This for a Challenge #10 Cute Critters
and
Celebration/Cake

13 comments:

  1. What a pretty cake... I love the lady bugs...they are darling! Thanks for playing along this week at My Craft Spot !
    Joy

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is just tooooo stinkin' cute!

    You HAD me at "Ladybug"! :-) I'm now a follower and looking forward to seeing what else you come up w/! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Love all of the fun details! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the pretty colors and the ladybugs are so sweet! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable and that sentiment is fantastic!! I've not heard that before and it made me laugh when I read it. How perfect for a birthday card!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen this is so cute! I love all the ladybugs and the sentiment!
    Amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute.... darling little ladybugs. Thanks for joining up with our BBTB2 cake challenge.
    Carole

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I'm so glad you fixed the link! I could see how darling this was and was afraid I couldn't comment. Love the sentiment and the ladybugs are adorable. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet! Love the fun ladybugs! Thanks for joining us over at the BBTB2, DT Member Carri :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, shows me a new Cricutter! what is possible, love the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now that is what I call a cute little critter! Thanks for joining if the fun at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so very cute!! I love the sentiments. Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments