Wednesday, December 14, 2011

All hearts come home for Christmas



Papertreyink kraft card stock
pattern paper DCWV Christmas stack from last year
Snowflake from Joys of the Season
some crinkle ribbon, and how perfect is that little heart button
stamp from

Hope everyone is enjoying this holiday season
Tomorrow I am bring my Christmas card to my co-workers
can't post them until I hand them all out
just in case anyone is scouting my blog
we are having our holiday lunch it's really nice
Turkey, stuffing, potatoes, pasta, salad, rolls and dessert
hard part is that about 2:30 we will all need a nap at our desk......

6 comments:

  1. Awesome card! Cute colors and love the sentiment. I really like the 10 cent "stamp"-so fun! Beautiful crinkle ribbon bow too!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,
    Really cute card, love how it looks like a postcard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes, Hi Karen:) WOW!! lovely card and I also love the ribbon:) Have a fantastic weekend!!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card Karen! Love that stamp!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love all the details! Pretty snowflake, ribbon and stamp! Be sure to check out the challenges at FCCB and My Sheri Crafts and link up!
    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Like the card. Especially like the postmark image.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments