Saturday, May 17, 2014

2 winners and Show it off Saturday Linky Party


I have two winners to announce
first the winner of the
April 26th CARDZ TV BLOG HOP

Adorable box! Beautiful job! Love the flowers and the papers too!

Winner of the May 9th Ready Set Stamp Blog Hop 
I love the flower. Very cute! Thanks!

Ladies please email me your address to 
kfranciola @ ny cap . rr com

take out the spaces

Linky Party
any Project, handmade item, 
card or Layout
one entry per person please
winner will received
8 skeins of crinkle ribbon
colors will vary depending on availability


5 comments:

  1. Yay! What a treat to be one your blog hop winners! Very excited about this! Thank you, Karen! I will email you shortly! Congrats to your other winner as well! Thank you for another linky - I will be back today to link up! Wishing you a joyful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to both winners!!! Yiippee!!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners!
    I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday Karen! It is pretty nice here today-70! Yeah! Finally~it has been a real cool and wet spring so far. Hope all is well with you-thinking of you my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the fun challenge Karen, Love your box card I am so lookig forward to the time to make one.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments