Monday, May 25, 2015

Funky Floral stencil How to


Hi everyone hope you are all
enjoying your holiday weekend
I am loving having an extra day off!
Sometimes I don't explain things the
best. Guess I think everyone know
way more than I do...
but Georgiana from
asked how I made the background on
this card
                         
I use canson watercolor paper
and cute it 6x6
I use painters tape to adhere it
to my crafting mat
Tim Holtz distress inks
ripe raspberry
spiced marmalade
salty ocean
mowed lawn
before I pull the stencil off
I mist the ink with some water and
with a little clear perfect pearls
gives some shimmer and a more
water color look
I cut the piece to an a2 size back ground
and have a few little pieces left
I made two small banners
 
Hope that helps everyone
 
Karen
 
 


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for the Tutorial Karen! I think I'm gonna have to try this!!!! LOVE how that paper came out!!! :) Have a Wonderful Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing the pictorial. Just what I need to try! Going to look for some stencils too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing your tutorial. What a fun background.
    Craftyt hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun! TFS the tutorial my friend!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments