Saturday, June 6, 2015

Show it off Saturday Linky Party

 
No time for a card today  :(
did make these flowers this morning before I went 
outside to weed and work in my garden
wish there were more days in the week
or more hours in the day to do it all
 love these peonies they may their
way to my garden from my grandmother's
garden to my mom's garden to mine
I am hoping to get some garden pictures posted
maybe tomorrow if I get all the weeding done
 
Show it off Saturday
 Linky Party
any Project, handmade item, 
card or Layout
one entry per person please
winner will received
8 skeins of  seam binding ribbon
colors will vary depending on availability
have some pretty floral pastels
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

10 comments:

  1. Super flowers you made and love the flower that passed on through generations - have a lovely week and thanks for a challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how Pretty! LOVE the flowers you made & the ones from your garden! :) Have a great weekend! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those sweet paper flowers and glad you got to spend time in the garden today!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers are adorable & I'd love to see some pics of your real garden too! Weeding schmeeding - just post some ;) I'm sure they'll be gorgeous! Anyway, thanks for another super fun linky par-taaaay!

    {{{Hugs}}}

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are very pretty - love the white embossing! Thanks for a new linky - I'll be back tomorrow to join!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty flowers!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous...seriously, peonies are one of my all time favorites! My fern leaf peonie is in full bloom right now to! Soooo pretty!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments