Saturday, July 25, 2015

Show if off Saturday Linky Party and Thank you

my new favorite way to stamp my sentiment
is to use versa fine ink then
clear embossing powder and heat set
I think this makes your sentiment pop
and the shine really looks wonderful
supplies used
wood grain embossing folder from Darcie
LJD Wildflowers and oval die from
Tim Holtz distress inks, a few enamel dots
  and a bow
 
 Show it off Saturday
 Linky Party
any Project, handmade item, 
card or Layout
one entry per person please
winner will received
8 skeins of  seam binding ribbon
colors will vary depending on
 
 
 


10 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! I remember when embossing was always sooo popular... I too enjoy using my versamark for heat embossing.... it always makes the sentiment pop on the card! Just like this lovely card you created... so pretty! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree.....VersaFine with clear powder is fabulous. So is your stunningly beautiful card!!! LOVE the soft colors of your blossoms accented with the pretty enamel dots! Lovely work!!

    Thanks for the fun Linky Party. Always so fun to see what each other has been doing!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card!! Love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card!! I love the pretty colors!! It's fabulous!! Thanks for another fun linky!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your flowers are beautiful. LoVe how you embossed your sentiment. Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is beautiful! The flowers look so soft and I love how you embossed the sentiment - it really does pop! Thank you for another linky! I'm here to join in - you'll see I used some of those cuties you gave me - so grateful! I thought they were perfect for my card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty card! The colors are beautiful and love the embossing!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. so pretty!!! love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the beautiful blossoms with lovely pop of sentiment and great design!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments