Saturday, December 5, 2015

Show it of Saturday Linky party Merry Christmas

Nothing gets me more in the mood for
a holiday than pulling out
my Teddy Bear Parade Cartridge
add a few left over pieces from last year's
cards some twine and a button
and I think this card brings on the
"Merry"
 
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
any Project, handmade item, 
card or Layout
one entry per person please
winner will received
8 skeins of  seam binding ribbon
colors will vary depending 
on availability
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. What a cute little card. Love the reindeer. Thanks for another fun show if off.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!!Love the reindeer and embossing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness! Your teddy bear reindeer is so cute! He's all decked out and ready for Christmas! I like his cute little wreath too! Thanks for another linky! Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cartridge! Adorable!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't used that cartridge in FOREVER!!! Miss using it! :) Your card is so super sweet though! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aaaaw, super cute card! I love that cartridge:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Darn cute reindeer! Love the colors and paper piecing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww.... I love your little teddy bear reindeer dude! I love the TBP cartridge too! Thanks for another super fun linky party! Have a blessed day!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a ADORABLE card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments