Sunday, April 3, 2016

Winner and Thank you fairy much


April 3rd and we had a dusting of snow
this morning possible 4 inches
over night.....could some one
let Mother Nature know it's
Spring and I am ready to plant
some flowers....

Going to apologize right now
I am a little obsessed right now
with the stamp and die set
think you may be seen some
more cards with this set
From

Winner of the
March 26th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
Chosen by random.org



Katie,

Adorable page to remember
your "Little Chef".
A little jealous it's been awhile
since I made any scrapbook pages.
Love this layout great colors they
accent your photos perfectly!
Really like how you included
the year.
The title on the rolling pin
is awesome.

email me your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap . rr . com
take out the spaces and I will
get your ribbon in the mail to you.
Karen








6 comments:

  1. Pretty card and congrats to the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so sweet!
    Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaw, your card is so sweet Karen! That is such a darling stamp set!
    Congrats to the winner!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card, Karen!!
    Congrats to the winner!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. More SNOW!!! Noooo.... I thought I told Mother Nature to send it up NORTH! LOL Sorry about the weather Karen... I hope it warms up soon for ya! Your Sweet Fairy card is adorable.... :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments