Sunday, March 13, 2011

Happy St Patrick's Day

 I will be giving these to my co-workers think they will like them. The card stock is Lime Rickey cut 4 by 12 scored at 4 and 8 inches fold the right edge down to the bottom of the card creating a triangle. Fold the left side up. You can use double sided card stock and omit this next step.
I cut a square 3 7/8 by  7/8 and glue that in the center square. Glue triangle sides down. On bottom center section I applied score tape you can use any kind of permanent adhesive this creates the base of the card. The front center medallion is from Accent Essentials page 62 cut at 2 1/4 inches out of green card stock put through the cuttlebug dotted Swiss folder edges inked with Studio g chalk. Second layer cut at 1 3/4 edges inked with Studio g. Center circle cut at 1 1/4 page 74. Mar 17th St. Patrick's day stamp is also from Studio g.
I made the Lucky on my computer Arizona font.  I punched this out with my ek success punch inked with Studio g. I cut Velcro circles in quarter and put one in the corner to hold in the chocolate.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects here at your blog :) Come check out my blog for a little treat!

    www.craftingmisfit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a creative card holder!! Not to mention it has chocolate inside!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great project. Love how the chocolate is inside

    Michelle
    http://naptimecreation.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments