Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Road to a Friend's house is never long

Saying "The road to a friend's house is never long"
I printed this on Velum on my computer
Tried so hard to get a better picture of the writing really soft and pretty in person
Craft card stock cut 5.5x4.25
Mat layer Alleghany Plum by K&Company cut 5.25x4 used the same paper stack
to cut the flourish page 48 cut at 2 1/2
Velum with the saying cut the same size.
House are cut at 2" from Holly Jolly
Top left House #1 there was a reindeer on the roof that I cut off
Bottom right House #4
Pink Lace glued inside the card to peek through

3 comments:

  1. Very nice layout, you did a great job, thanks so much for joining CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are sooo cute. :)
    Momo sent me and I am your newest follower. I would love it if you would like to visit my blog at http://myneed2craft.blogspot.com and follow me. :)Terri

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super design. I love the two houses in the corners. Just perfect for your sentiment. So glad you could join us this week at Cricut Cardz.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments