Friday, November 16, 2012

CARDZ TV STAMP CHALLENGE "Scene it"


Happy Friday! Today starts a brand new

CTVS Ch#19 "Scene It"
Starts: Friday, Nov 16th @ 12:00 am EST
Ends: Thursday, Nov 22nd @ NOON EST
Details: Create a card, layout or craft project with a 
SCENE FOR THANKSGIVING OR CHRISTMAS
Prize: 1 set of Cardz TV Stamps of the winner's choice
(shop Cardz TV Stamps... HERE)
Winner (chosen by random.org) Announced: Friday, Nov 23rd @ Cardz TV

Here's my "Scene It" project:
I used some vellum in the fireplace
and put an led candle in the bag
Here is a little video it's a little dark
so you can see how the flame works
much cuter in person


Cardz TV  Stamps
"Christmas Joy"
cut file from
SVGCUTS
"Christmas Gift Bag kit"

 You can enter your project below or hop over to Cardz TV to check out what my Design Team Sisters have created and enter your project there
You won't want to miss all the fabulous projects there!
...

21 comments:

  1. Fabulous Karen - wonderful with the vellum and tea lite, great idea. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen this is adorable! I love this gift idea, makes a perfect gift for almost anyone! Love the vellum!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  3. so creative I love this really pretty and fabulous. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. These will make great centerpieces or maybe some romantic dinner.. hehe!
    So creative Karen - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is fabulous!! What an awesome project!! It looks amazing all lit up!! You are so creative...I LOVE this!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Karen, this is spectacular! It's stunning just with the elements, papers, and the precious scene... but when I saw it even lit up, my heart leapt with joy! :o) This is a masterful project, my talented friend. :o) I hope you love it as much as we all do! What a stunner. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it... love it...seriously awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simply amazing!! Love the fireplace!
    Hugs,
    Ginger DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!Karen,I am Speechless......But I have to say this is BEAUTIFUL!!Absolutely AMAZING!!!
    Have a wonderful Friday,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG, Karen this is so beautiful!!! I LOVE IT!!!
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an awesome project. The little light makes it look just fabulous. Well done.
    Jeri (DT Sister)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is totally awesome Karen! I love it!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Karen,
    Such a great project, it is so cool!
    You did a fantastic job on it:)

    DT sister

    ReplyDelete
  14. Karen, this is beautiful! Lighting it up was a brilliant idea :) TFS

    michelle (dt sister)
    http://mumoftwoblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gosh a wonderful video! Beautiful project!

    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so beautiful. I love the video!! You did a great job!! TFS

    Blessings,
    Shawnee
    DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is so awesome! Love the video! Did I mention it's awesome?
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura DT Sister

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the video showing off the fireplace. Great 3-D project. Love, love, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  19. All I can say is AMAZING !! You did a spectacular job on this Karen. Hugs !!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow Karen! Love the fireplace in a bag and it looks so neat lit up! Just LOVE the scene you've created!
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  21. This had darling and creative written on it from start to finish!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments