Friday, November 2, 2012

Fun Friday Anything Goes Challenge

For the Cardz TV Thankful for you Challenge Click Here
 
Since this is a transition week coming out of Halloween
going into Thanksgiving and the Holiday
thought I would make is simple for everyone
so this week is "anything goes"
Also today I have a blog flash back
this is one of the first cards I ever posted
look I did know how to take a good picture
Gave them to the girls at work
this year I gave out all the different Halloween Cards I had been making
some of the girls have all the cards I have given over the years
up on their cube walls
Well this Halloween they noticed I have never done Thanksgiving cards
and ask if I had ever done a Turkey... made the Create a Critter Turkey several times
made the big mistake of say "Yeah Turkeys aren't that hard"
They all smiled and say okay get busy we want Thanksgiving Turkey Cards
started with about a dozen people would ask me to be added to
"the card list" and I can't refuse
so 4 dozen Thanksgiving cards in the works will post when they are done
 
This week's prize
 
 
 

18 comments:

  1. How wonderful they cherish your beautiful handmade cards.Wow you will be pretty busy with 4 dozens.Good luck.And very cute witch hat card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow 4 dozen cards, that is a lot... Can't wait to see them....
    Enjoy your wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful job Karen! You will be busy!!!! Looking forward to seeing them all done!
    TFS and have a GREAT weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! Good luck with the Thabnksgiving cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Card!Love it!And I love this week's Challenge!!!
    Have a wonderful weekend,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Even your early cards were amazing! 4 dozen...wow and good luck..lol!
    Have a great weekend.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my...you are going to be busy a beaver with those Thanksgiving cards. I can't wait t see them! I have an order for 25 holiday cards that I need to start soon.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is gorgeous, Karen!! I would be too embarrassed to post one of my early cards!! Yours is amazing!! And wow, 4 dozen Thanksgiving cards...good luck!! I'll be back to link up later :) Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the projects so far. Thanks for a fun challenge!

    Linda
    http://www.craftingwithnana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen, I have missed your blog! I was away but will be catching up with everyone soon. :o) I love that you posted a flashback.. and it is fantastic! :o) If anyone can rock out 4 dozen Thanksgiving cards, it's YOU! :o) I can't wait to see them! Thank you for another wonderful challenge. :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Karen! You will be a busy girl-wow, 4 dozen cards...you rock! Thanks for another awesome challenge!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. love the card. I am a new follower and an email subscriber...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Can't wait to see those thanksgiving cards - oh wait I have LOL! Great and TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great challenge I'm looking forward to seeing all those cards.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow Karen, that Flash Back card looks great, I love it.
    Thanks for the challenge.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. You're going to be one busy lady. Love the card! Thanks for the great challenge.

    Melinda
    http://scrappinmelon.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sounds like your being real busy...enjoy your crafting time. I just linked my project.

    Veronica
    mommyscraftycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments