Friday, January 18, 2013

Fun Friday "Use a Flower" Challenge

Deep in the troughs of winter here in the Northeast
so to chase off those "Winter Blues" from last week
this week use a "flower"
on your card, layout or project
will help to know Spring will come and so will the flowers 





When I planned out the challenge this was going to make a very different card
but sometimes it not about the card you want to make it's about the card
you have to make.
This week's prize



  1. Your card is absolutely beautiful, Karen!! The flower is gorgeous!! Sympathy cards are so hard to make and you've done an awesome job!! I love the strip of paper and of course, the ribbon is fabulous!! Happy Friday my friend :)

    Lisa :)
    A Mermaid's Crafts

  2. Beautiful designs by everyone! Such a great card Karen! I love the papers you used and the bold blue bow and gorgeous flower:) So pretty!
    Have a great weekend my friend!
    Sherrie K

  3. So pretty Karen, love the sentiment font and the flower is GORGEOUS!!!
    WOW Girls you all did so wonderful!
    Have a wonderful day everyone!

  4. Everyone did such an awesome job!! Sorry to hear you had to make a sympathy card Karen. It is beautiful and I am sure whoever gets it will appreciate it so much. The ribbon looks awesome.
    DIANA L.

  5. beautiful cards Ladies!! Everyone did such a GREAT job!!
    Have a GREAT weekend Karen!!

  6. Beautiful cards everyone! I LOVE your card Karen!

  7. Wonderful work by the entire DT, as always. :o) Karen, I'm so sorry your plans had to change, but your attitude is certainly perfect. This card is gorgeous and I am sure it will bring love and comfort to the recipient. The flower is beautiful. I hope you have a peaceful weekend, my friend.

    Hugs and blessings!

  8. I just found you via Sherrie's blog...the blog name intrigued me since I save itty bitty scraps and get immense joy when I create a card completely from scraps :)

    Sweet cards by the DT! TFS :)

  9. Karen your card is beautiful.Always the hardest to do...but yours is perfect,love your flower.
    Jayne x

  10. Beautiful DT Creations!!A very pretty card,Karen.
    Have a Wonderful Weekend,

  11. The DT projects are beautiful! Thanks for another great challenge! ~Saundra :)

  12. Loved working on a floral project in the middle of this cold rainy winter!! Loving the uplifting projects this week!

  13. Thanks for a flower project - enjoy your week!


I love reading your comments