Friday, June 14, 2013

CARDZ TV Stamps Challenge #31 June 14th “Love in a Jar”

 
Challenge #31  June 14th “Love in a Jar”
" Make a card, layout or craft project using something you'd put in a jar".
so many ideas...
flowers, candy, jam sure you can think of many more
The winner will be picked by random.org from the challenge entries.
The challenge prize for each challenge will be a set of CTV stamps.
 
The design team have all use Mary's fabulous new stamp set
I think I say this every time a new set gets released
but this is my favorite. Love it make three cards in no time
saw a card on pinterest
from
Splotch Design
Here is my verison
I started my using the large jar stamp with stazon black
on acetate I cut a slit in at the first line
I found this amazing My Mind's Eye paper that
looks like water used that and stamped the jar again
cut this out but cut to the bottom of the jar top
Using my paper trimmer I cut thin stripes of
PTI Ripe Avocado
feed these through the slit in the top of the jar
I use small dots of glossy accents to adhere the acetate to the paper
for the background I took Tim Holtz tea dye ink and
ran it on my cuttlebug distress stripes folder then embosssed
PTI vintage cream card stock
place that on a mat of My Mind's Eye paper
on a base of PTI Aqua Mist
Ek success mini flower punch for flowers
Home grown stamped on
some twine and a button
 
Head on over and link up your creations can't wait to see what
everyone puts in their jars!
 
Karen

15 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Karen! I just love the fun jar filled with those gorgeous flowers:) The colors are SO soft and the bow is fantastic! So pretty!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so beautiful Karen!! Those flowers are awesome. Love the flowers and the great ribbon/bow!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card - love the jar of flowers!! And using the acetate for the jar - fabulous! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, Karen, this is absolutely stunning!! I love how you created the jar - it looks amazing!! The background is fabulous!! This is just so gorgeous my friend!! I love it!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is beautiful Karen!!! I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, this is GORGEOUS! Wow, I LOVE how you did this! Creative idea!
    So VERY gorgeous my friend!
    Have a great weekend :)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing. Love how you cut the slit to add the stems through the jar. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely Gorgeous Card my friend, the Background is perfect. Love this card.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Karen this card is gorgeous! I love how realistic the flowers look like they are in that jar. The flowers are so pretty too!

    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  10. This card is simply amazing. So realistic I just want to smell the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you put this card together! The flowers are a lovely touch and they look REAL!


    mimi2trentdrew.blogspot.com
    Cardztv Design Team Sister

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is so stunning! Those flowers are amazing!!! XOXO, Julie. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Absolutely gorgeous card!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments