Friday, June 7, 2013

Fun Friday Father's day challenge

This week Know you've got them Link them up 
any Father's day Card, layout or project!
 
Look at all the great inspiration from my Friends!
 

Sherrie

 Carri

Shelly

DIANA L.

Karen

Teddy Bear Parade cut at 3. inches
Grill from Everyday Paper Dolls cut a 3"
check paper from My Mind's eye
some glossy accents on the grill
some liquid pearl on the cover plate
some green jute and two buttons
sentiment from
"You're the Man"

CARDZ TV STAMPS


"Dad, your guiding hand on my shoulder will remain with me forever. "
~Author Unknown

this week's prize


8 comments:

  1. Your card is absolutely adorable, Karen!! That little grilling bear is so sweet!! What a fun card my friend!! I hope you have fun plans for the weekend!! Hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen,Your card is so Stinkin Cute!!I want to hug him!
    DT ladies....You ROCK!!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone did an amazing job on their projects!!! Your card is so awesome Karen! I need to take that cartridge out again! Great Father's Day card!
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing creations from you and your Design Team! Hope you have a very wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute Karen I love your Teddy bear King of the Grill and great inspiration from the team!!
    LSP--DT member
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen. I love all of the fun Fathers Day Cards. Whats the king cookin? bet it is yummy

    ReplyDelete
  7. How CUTE Karen - yes most Dads are King of the grill :)
    Girls, you are FANTASTIC!
    Hope you all have a TERRIFIC weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such super projects! Karen, your little bear is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments