Saturday, March 28, 2015

Show it off Saturday Linky Party and Happy Easter

 
 
I was experimenting with Tim Holtz distress inks
and didn't really like the way the back ground came out
too many hard lines
but I didn't want to throw it away so I left it
on my desk. I started this Easter card
and was thinking what pattern paper to use
for the eggs
and light bulb idea waste not want not
 
working on a few more cards using these eggs
love the way they look!
 
 
 
Show it off Linky Party
any Project, handmade item, 
card or Layout
one entry per person please
winner will received
8 skeins of  seam binding ribbon
colors will vary depending on availability
 
 
 
 

9 comments:

  1. This is beautiful!! The colors are so fabulous!! Love those eggs!! Have a great weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love how your little eggs turned out! And I recently threw away one of my inked backgrounds that I didn't like - well next time I will try something like this - thank you for the idea! I'll be back tomorrow to join your linky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty! LOVE the inking! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. PRETTY card!! The Easter eggs are so CUTE!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Millie
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I LoVe how you used your distress creation for your eggs. Great thinking. Thanks for sharing your wonderful card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly {blogspot}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Karen awesome job with the MCT dies and stamp set and I love your paper

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card Karen! Love the eggs!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments