Friday, March 16, 2012

Hope

"Let's Get Sketchy!" March 16th, 17th & 18th


Create a card for any occasion, using the above sketch! Use any colors you'd like, and substitute the flowers and ribbon with any embellishment you'd like. You can also turn the sketch to go any direction you'd like. This is CTV first sketch challenge, so I hope you have fun with it

Mary will be giving a set of stamps to the challenge winner!
Her stamps are wonderful!

Here is my card I am sending this to my sister-in-law she is battling Breast Cancer
for the second time.
 The card stock is all from DCWV Lemon Flower Stack

The Sentiment is from



I know I am going to be using this a lot to 
make more cards for my sister-in-law


Karen

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful - I love the contrast of the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful take on the sketch! Love the colors!!
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card! I love the colors but I SOOO love that butterfly. Is it cut from a Cricut cartridge?
    Great card and I'm sure it will bring the encouragement and LOVE your SIL needs:)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card- love the color combo! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card for your sister in law, Karen!! My prayers are with her as she fights this battle.

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen,
    I made the st. paddys day card to enter in your challenge but I can't seem to figure out how to do it. I guess I need to go to Cards tv.
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors chosen for this card. Great job

    ReplyDelete
  8. So very beautiful!! Love the butterfly! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments