Friday, May 18, 2012

Fun Friday Challege Use Green

This week's Fun Friday Challenge is to use Green
My Youngest Daughter Graduation Ceremony
is tomorrow at
Castleton State College of Vermont
their colors are green and white
she will graduate with honors having made the Dean's list every semester
all while graduating a semester early
told her she was my favorite till graduation for
saving me some $$$ ;)
She has been done since December just looking for a job
This the card I made for her and two of her suite mate who are both
avid scrapbookers...

so happy with the embossing
found this fold here

she has so many wonderful Youtube Videos for different card folds.

the Prize the week is 


14 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Karen. I hope to enter this challenge.
    Congrats on your daughter graduating and also saving you money

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool Card. Congrats to your daughter.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for our family with the graduation! I know you are so proud of her. Love the card. Have a wonderful day my friend.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONGRATS to your daughter! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome card! Congrats to your daughter!! I am sure you are proud and her amazing accomplishments:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your cards. Where did you get the tassel from or did you make it? I want to make a nice card for my niece who graduated from college but I want a realistic tassel. Congratulations to your daughter.
    kdnkdd

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations to your daughter, Karen!! And what a gorgeous card!! I will be back to link up soon!!

    Hugs, Lisa :)
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your card Karen,I always seem to be playing catch up with blogging these days...just wanted to say Congratulations to your Daughter,hope you had a terrific time.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely grad card.Congrats to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What an accomplishment, you must be proud!! Your card is so AWESOME - LOVE it!!
    Hope you are doing well my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. A big congratulations to your daughter! That is quite an accomplishment! Thanks for the super fun challenge!

    Diana :)
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations to your Daughter! Beautiful graduation card. Nice colors to work with too: ) Thanks for the challenge. Elisa

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments