Friday, May 4, 2012

Thanks you so very much

Thanks to everyone's Help with a name for my Friday Challenges
Lots of wonderful names, ideas really
made me think ha ha and I hate having to "think" outside of work
so I though what did I want my challenges to be 

kept going back to one suggestion

 Blogger Denise said...How about Fun Friday Challenge

 what is better on a Friday than FUN
  
Thanks Denise! 
Email me your address I will get your ribbon in the mail to you.

so with the new name thought it was time to 
list what the rules are
 not that I am big on rules
I am a more a rule breaker ha ha ;)

but here they are

To qualify for the week's prize:

1. Make a project that matches the challenge.
2. Link back to Little Scrap Pieces in your post.
3. One entry per person.

Winners will now be announced on Saturday 
the challenge closes 5pm est on Friday
New Challenge begins at 6pm est.


will be back at 6pm with a new challenge 



5 comments:

  1. Hi Karen I hope you have a great day... This is a wonderful card.
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card Karen!! Thanks for sharing!! Have a GREAT day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty and elegant looking card! And I love the name Fun Friday Challenge! Great choice...and it's funny you said you were a rule breaker (I'm a bit of one myself haha) :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Yay! So glad you liked my suggestion :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome name for your Friday challenges:) Great choice!
    Beautiful card Karen!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments