Sunday, May 6, 2012

Use a Bow Winners

For the Mom's the word challenge click
Here 

For Fun Friday Challenge click
Here 
  I realize last week while setting up the link of the challenge
that I could set it up for the winner to be picked 
randomly after the challenge closed
this is the first week I did this
really pretty cool they sent me an email telling 
me the winner was Liz! 
Liz
Liz email me your address  

top three designs
this was super difficult this week I wanted to pick everyone
thanks so much great designs tons of inspiration!

#4 Barb

 
 #7 Zeni
#8 Wendy L

okay and I am sorry I didn't get this posted last night like I planned
a day of weeding in my garden
a glass of wine with dinner
I was asleep on the couch
more weeding to do today
but I am slowly gaining on the weeds
 will post some pictures when I am done

Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!

Karen




6 comments:

  1. I love your card. It's so elegant.
    claudiamatzke at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, like your stuff....hope to be back often for more looks.
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice card! this weekend must have been weeding weekend- ugh- spent Saturday doing just that! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome creations.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats these are great projects

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments