Friday, June 22, 2012

Cardz TV Challenge #11 Anything goes

Cardz TV Challenge #11

June 22, 23 & 24

"Anything Goes!" 
Create a card or craft project using any theme or colors you'd like!
Mary will be giving away 1 set of CTV Stamps - winners choice.


For this anything goes challenge thought I would
start with all my favorite things and work from there
My Mind's Eye Paper
Papertrey Ink Kraft card stock 
Flowers from  I am Roses
 prima pearls two handmade stick pins
a little lace, some crinkle ribbon, a brad
and a butterfly if  only I could have a found a spot for a button :) 


 I used elegant edges for the top note and
and 
I used the I love you and taped of all but the LOVE!

Make it a rewarding day Everyone.....

Karen

 

8 comments:

  1. Your card is truly beautiful. I like the design, the papers, the sentiment, and the flower. It is gorgeous!

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so gorgeous, Karen. The design is perfect and all your embellishments are just delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card.love the banner with the different patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Karen, absolutely gorgeous card!! Love the beautiful flower and the sentiment!! The colors are awesome!! I hope you have a wonderful, relaxing weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, just love those colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen!

    Happy Friday to you! Your card is gorgeous!! Love the beautiful flower! Hope you have a wonderful, craft filled weekend planned! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments