Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Happy Summer

For the Use Purple challenge click 


Here's one more 3x3 card for my collection
can you believe tomorrow is the first day of summer?
We are on the verge of a Humid Heat wave here in upstate New York
The stamp is from Lawn Fawn "Happy Summer"
got it over at 
I was so lucky to win a gift certificate from
the Memorial day Blog hop
I used copic markers to color the watermelon and 
some crystal stickles on the seeds and the ant trail.

Hope your first day of summer is smashing!

Karen

15 comments:

  1. Love the card...and the ants. lol Are they stickers or did you draw or stamp them? I would like to know. Thanks.


    http://iwycd.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Such a great summery card and love the marching ants:)

    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card - those little ants are so cute. Can ants be cute?:-)

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love this card, so adorable. The ants are too cute. I am so glad I found your blog, so many fun projects!!

    Laurie
    serenityscrappers

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect summer card!! Love the line of ants :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that adorable summer card Karen. So cute!--Pat N.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a happy little card :) Love those adorable little ants...on your card not in my house :)
    Have a SUPER day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these 3X3 cards. This is adorable!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your card is so cute. Even the ants are adorable, but I would not want them at my picnic

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute summer card. Those little ants look like they are joining the picnic.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute 3x3 card.Love the little watermelon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable card. I love this little card.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments