Saturday, June 23, 2012

Thank you Berry Much & challenge Winner

For the use Yellow challenge click
Now I have to admit I have had the Hello Kitty Cartridge
for sometime used in once or twice the results were okay but took me
FOREVER to assemble well thanks to 
Miss Mary at Cardz TV and her wonderful tutorial
you will be seeing a few more cards from this cart in the near future.
used Garden Greetings from CARDZ TV Stamps
Sending this to my next door neighbor she helped me all week getting my daughter to 
work while her card was in the repair shop. She is the most wonderful neighbor told her if she
ever moves I will have to move with her :)

The winner of the Use Purple challenge is 
#10 Kathie

top three
#8 Cathy
#12 Anni
 #17 Jenny

Thanks everyone hope the rest of your weekend is fantastic!

Karen




13 comments:

  1. Congrats to Kathie, glad to be in top 3:)
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Cathy...congrats to the top three and everyone else that took the time to create something and enter the challenge. All of the projects were really great! Kathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is adorable, Karen. I, too, have only used my Hello Kitty cart a few times, and it's so darn cute. The winner and top 3 are all lovely cards!--Pat

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for picking my card for one of the top three. Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners. That Hello Kitty round card looks magnificent! I need to pull out that cart again and try a few cuts that I have never used before.

    Stay Creative,
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. In love with this card! I love the HK cartridges. Your cute is so adorable and I love the colors that you used!
    Maribel

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is super sweet Karen! Love the great shape and all the cute details!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats to the winner.
    Karen your card is 'berry sweet'.Love the shape and doodling.
    I made a card for your purple challenge ...just never got as far as taking a piccie and posting!!
    Hope all is well with you.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to the winner.

    Your card is so CUTE!!!! Love it.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats to the winner.

    Karen yoúr Hello Kitty card is soo super sweet!!

    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats to the winners!!

    Karen, your HK card is sooo sweet!! I love the colors you used!! I hope you have a wonderful week my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for my Top 3 : )
    Congrats Kathie, your card is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card! I'm loving that hello Kitty sitting in the car!! To Cute! Congrats to the winners!!!
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments