Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thank you

For the Fun Friday Use Yellow challenge click 

I seem to be on a "Yellow" Kick of late 
and I like the layout of the card I did for the Papertrey Ink Blog Hop
tried another version
 I was so very luck to win this prize from
Norma over at
Thank so much Norma I love everything!
if you haven't been to Norma's blog you don't know what you are missing
she is so creative and you can host a Stampin' Up party, become a demonstrator
or just click on her link and buy yourself some goodies
they get deliver right to your doorstep.  

Have a great night!

 Karen



7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Karen! I love the polka dot ribbon:) So bright and pretty!
    Hope you have a great wknd.
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Karen!! TFS and Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So love this card and the colours are wonderful. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so elegant and beautiful, Karen!! I love the pretty bird and branch stamps!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card! Love the simple elegance of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Karen.Love the stamps.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments