Thursday, January 26, 2017

Hugs and Kisses

Cardz TV Gallery

Hi everyone boy I don't know
about everyone but hard to
believe January is almost over
Valentines day will be here soon
and I haven't even begun to make
any cards. My friends at work
are so funny they save every card I give
them and put them out for the holidays
the count hope many each person has which one's
they like best. That makes me so happy....
Today is my day to post at
yesterday the cutest birthday card
you really need to go check it out!
I am featuring
"Love Ya"

other supplies
Stitched Scallop Heart Die Set
BB Hog Heaven

Hope everyone has a fabulous day!

Karen

5 comments:

  1. I know Karen... this month is just zooming by way to fast! :) That's awesome that your co-workers appreciate your cards... I love it when they see them & hang on to them.... It always means something extra when they do.. at least to me anyway! :) Your card is ADORABLE! That piggie is sooo Sweet! Have a wonderful day! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! I need to get busy and make a bunch of Valentine cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cute piggy!!Fun card! I know it went by so fast...
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww.... Adorable little pig with these wings and love the design, so brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your story about your coworkers makes me smile, Karen! They obviously love and appreciate your cards! Where do you work? What do you do? Hope you don't mind me asking. Your little flying pig is adorable! Love your card design and the sparkle!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments