Sunday, January 15, 2017

Winner and Love

Okay I really struggled to make this card
took me more time than I care to admit to.
I was just happy to get a finishes card

My Creative Time
cut in half
Lawn Fawn
cut and stacked there of these
Altnew

a button and a bow

Winner of the January 7th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party


Sarah,
Holy Moly this is beyond adorable!
You colored this darling image to perfection.
I love your color and paper choices and
the tooth shape of the card a
brilliant idea!

email your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap. rr. com
remove the spaces
and I will get your card supplies in the
mail to you

Hope everyone has a wonderful
crafty week!

Karen





14 comments:

  1. Your roses are gorgeous. Did you see I used the love you sent me? I want this die!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, Karen!! The flowers look amazing!! Absolutely stunning card!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Karen!! Congrats to Sarah! Love the shape of your card

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card ith these roses and thebow!
    Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winner! What a fabulous flower card!! Altenew stamps are so beautiful to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Karen, The roses came out perfect. Congrats to Sarah Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART crinkle ribbon
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com
    http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card turned out so Pretty Karen! And I totally know how a card that shouldn't take to long ends up taking FOREVAH!! That's the downside to crafting sometimes... but your finished product looks amazing! :) And Congrats to the winners! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Karen! Love the roses! Congrats to winner!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  9. This card is beautiful!! Love the gorgeous flowers!! Congrats to the winner!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  10. Another beautiful card! Fabulous, vibrant colors! Love it!
    Congrats to the winner!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Dance to the winner! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats to the winner!!I think the card look beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  13. I think your card is beautiful! Congratulations to the winner!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my gosh thank you so much!!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments