Sunday, January 1, 2017

Winner and Happy Valentine's Day

so I was putting away all the Christmas
supplies and pulling out all the Valentine's
when I found this background in my
stash added a few pieces the were
all ready and a great start to
Valentine's day!

the Bear is from The Silhouette store pnc
assorted heart dies
Sentiment from
"HAPPY DAYS"
a button and a bow

Winner of the December 24th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party

Kitty,
I am so in love with this treat box.
Beyond adorable. You colored the image so
perfectly. I have so much more to learn
on coloring with pencils.
Your details are fabulous sparkle on the tree,  
little gems, bells and scalloped circle.
I am sure who ever got this box will
treasure it as much as the gift inside.
email your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap. rr. com
remove the spaces
and I will get your card supplies in the
mail to you

Karen


11 comments:

  1. Congrats to winner. The coloring is wonderful. I have been practicing my coloring. Rcvd my prize from 12/17. TY.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Valentine card Karen!! Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Kitty!! Super cute card, Karen!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to Kitty...what an ADORABLE project!!! Karen I love your super-sweet valentine with all those pretty hearts. I haven't even got my valentine things out yet because I am using this time to get a head start on Christmas cards....YAY!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy New Year, Karen!! Your card is so sweet!! I love the adorable bear and the hearts!! I hope 2017 is an amazing year for you my friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so glad to see that my sweet friend Kitty has won. But I want tell you that Kitty has had an Hard Drive Crash of her computer, and I think that she couldn't read and mail you for some days... I hope that you can be patient.
    Your valentine card is a delight, love the cute bear and the sweet background!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaaw, how sweet is this! I love your cute little cupid! Fun papers and cute design Karen!
    Happy New Year!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your adorable Valentine! Congratulations to the winner!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Karen! I hope your Christmas was wonderful & Happy New Year!! I just got back from my trip and thought I would POP in to see what you've been up too! Looks like I missed a few awesome projects! Congrats to the winners the last couple of weeks and I love your beautiful Valentine Card, it's so pretty with all those hearts! I'm hoping to get back into crafting this next week before heading back to work. Glad I'm able to stop by and say HI! Have a Wonderful Day! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy New Year! my sweet friend I hope it will be a good one for you.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments