Saturday, January 7, 2017

show it off Saturday Linky party

no card today
I had a visit from my
grand daughter today.
We actually made this for
her mini Tsum-Tsum
now you ask what are Tsum-Tsum
pronounced zoom zoom
are tiny Disney figures
I bought her a case on Amazon
which she quickly filled
My Tiny Toy Organizer -My Mini Bin Is The Perfect Tiny Toy Storage Box- Fits Up to 50 Mini Figures In All Styles - Large Sturdy Case And Carrying Handle
I realize this was just an  Embroidery Floss case
I had one I wasn't using
so I used my crop-a-dile
punch two holes in the top
added a piece of red elastic
printed a picture off the internet
add her name laminated it cropped and
add to the front of the box she was thrilled

Show it off Saturday Linky Party

any card, layout, or handmade item
one entry per person please

 winner will receive
2 skeins of  seam binding ribbon
and this card kit
stamped with






11 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! I am back, hope you are well! Missed you tons! Great idea to recycle this container! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw, how fun for you and Emma! Perfect for her little Disney figures! I bet she is growing like a weed?! Enjoy your day with her!
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. You might need a few more containers if that collection continues to grow. I know Disney...they will keep producing if people are buying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun way to personalize her own little collectors case. My two girls have some of these cute little figurines and I have to admit that even I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the fun container! Awesome idea!!I am sure Emma loved it!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous project and great idea!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. The carrying case is such a genius idea....I'm sure your little Grandie totally loved it!! So much fun to see their eyes glow with delight when they love something we make for them. <3 <3 <3

    Your snowflake card supplies are sooooooo pretty....I can already see what a stunning card they will make. Thank you for another fabulous linky party!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a fun project! I am sure both of you enjoyed the day! Thanks for the fun challenge!

    Glenda's Cards

    ReplyDelete
  9. That is so CUTE! Fun way to decorate her box! And I'm glad you told me what it was.. I just happen to see it on a Night shirt today and had no clue what it was or how to say it! LOL Now I know! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great idea for the floss case, I use them for organising charms and metal jewellery bits. Thanks again for another great linky party : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. One cannot go wrong with personalization and recycling - fabulous job! Thanks for the challenge - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments