Friday, November 18, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving CARDZTV challenge #1

Welcome to the first Cardz TV challenge
I am so excited, and  honored to be on this team
The first challenge is called  
"Just My Style"
You have until midnight EST, Sunday, November 20th 

Here is my Card
My Little Tom Turkey has his ticket 
ready for Thanksgiving dinner
He is hoping he can be a guest
instead of the main course
It's a Z fold card with my favorite kraft card stock
I added layers of PTI ripe avocado to the front panels 
embossed with CuttleBug Perfectly Paisley folder
inked the edges with Tim Holtz vintage photo
Used  
stamp set Ticket Talk
This is an awesome set great for everyday and Holidays 
I have so many ideas for this set

on the inside flap is pattern paper from My Minds Eye
I also added a strip of PTI ink vintage cream to add 
a handwritten message
Turkey from Create a Critter cut at 2.5 with paper from Basic Grey
a little twine and of course a Button...
The winner of the challenge will receive


Mary's wonderful "Thankful for You" stamp set
Head on over see all the amazing things the design team has created
tons of inspiration 


Hope everyone has a great day.

Karen

15 comments:

  1. I love your card and "Your Style", Karen, and I'm so honored to have you on the Cardz TV Design Team!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your z fold card...it's one that I like to do too.
    Thank You for sharing your style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen, I'm so excited for you! I just love this card, the Z fold is so neat and I just love your turkey!
    Congrats and have a super day! :)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card Karen.Tom Turkey looks fabulous and love the ticket sentiment.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute. Love your card.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card is so cute! I love the papers you used and I love your embossing!! I love making z fold cards and s fold cards, they are so much fun!! Tom turkey is as cute as he can be and I love that he has his ticket for the meal!! You DT ladies are rocking this challenge out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute Karen! Great papers and just lovin' the ticket stamp!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, so cute Karen. Those papers are just the best and that's one great turkey!
    Congratulations on the DT...
    and hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your z-fold card is so cute Karen! I love the turkey and the ticket sentiment is awesome!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. What an adorable Thanksgiving card, Karen. I love the embellishments you added to Mr. Tom's hat.

    Your DT Sister, Jeri

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your turkey card is just adorable! Great first DT project!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love your turkey! Great job! Your DT sister, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cute card!
    Happy Thanksgiving!
    Rachelle
    joyfulhrt at gmail dot com
    www.creationsbyrachelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments