Monday, September 17, 2012

All Hallows Eve

For the Fun Friday Action Challenge Click
 Here

I hope no one is disappointed by I actually made a 
Halloween Card with some different new paper
yes yes it's true I also bought a 6x6 pad 
on Saturday Authentique may have to go get another one of
these amazing papers
This card is really a different style for me 
but I LOVE it! 
did this for the challenge at
Die cut or a punch + a sentiment 
used punches and die cuts from
Stampin Up 
EK Success layer butterfly punch
saw this design on Pinterest
My Crafy World  
here is my version

and the sentiment
"Oct 31st"
so many ideas for this stamp set
hope I can get them all done
by Oct 31st!

18 comments:

  1. Love this take on a Halloween card. Very pretty

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I LOVE it! Looks awesome!Love the paper:)
    Have a GREAT night!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Karen! You can never have too much paper! Great butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a gorgeous design! :o) I love the paper choices.. the differing main colors make this work beautifully. Lovely butterfly and branch, too! Wonderful work on this eye-catching card, Karen! :o)

    Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Karen. I love the way you arranged the squares and the dimensional butterfly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful!Just Lovely!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous!! Love the CAS look!!! Beautiful job Karen!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty and love the butterfly. TFS

    http://karonskraftykorner.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an elegant Halloween card, Karen!! I love the design!! The butterfly is gorgeous, as are the Authentique papers!! Have a great day my friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is simply beautiful!!!!!! I love this card!1
    Hugs Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love it! Karen this is a fabulous card, TFS!
    Have a wonderful day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty and elegant I just bought this my self-- I love it .

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I absolutely love this card Karen. The dimension is fabulous and so pretty!
    Great job!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very very pretty card... love all those details especially the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments