Sunday, February 23, 2014

it's Your Lucky day and Feb 15th Show it off Saturday winner

this is a Lori Whilock svg file 
A2 Flip Swing Card Bracket Christmas
instead of the Christmas tree I cut a shamrock
and put it on top of a scallop circle cut with white glitter paper
inked with Tim Holtz scattered straw
sentiment is from 

The winner of the Feb 15th
Show it of  Saturday Linky Party 
chosen by random.org
is 
don't you love how Lisa stamped the sassy girl
on Pattern paper so creative
the muted colors are beautiful 

Lisa I will get your ribbons in the mail to you this week.

Karen 

14 comments:

  1. Love your ADORABLE card!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome card, Karen!! I love the design!! And it's perfect for me because it is my lucky day!! Woohoo!! I am dangerously low on your amazing ribbon, so I am excited!! Thank you so, so much my friend!! Have a great evening :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the tag, congrats Lisa
    cathyplus5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Lisa!
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great flip card, Karen! Looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your flip card!! Also congrats to the winner

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats, Lisa!!
    What a fabulous flip card< Karen!!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWESOME card Karen! What a fun design:)
    Congrats to Lisa-woot-woot!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to Lisa!! Your card is fabulous, Karen. Love the clover! TFS

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments