Sunday, June 19, 2016

Winner & It's your day Happy Father's Day

hope every had a wonderful
Father's day
this is my finished card
I made for my husband, Father,
Brothers and son-in-law
I think it is super cute
supplies

inside the card

Winner of the June 11th
show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org


Migdalia,

Your card is PURR-fectly fabulous!
This little cat is adorable. I love the
butterflies you added the give the card
beautiful dimension. Great pattern paper
choices wonderful backdrop for
your sweet image.
Too cute!


  email your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap. rr. com
remove the spaces and I will put a
gift in the mail to you

Hope everyone has a happy crafty week!

Karen





8 comments:

  1. Your Father's day card is a delight! These mermaids always stunning me :)Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your super cute card!! Super EXCITED to be the winner!!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw what a cute card. Love how you decorated the inside. Congrats Millie.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Paper & Stitches ♥
    ♥ Herbal Pantry ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winner! Love the cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card, Karen!!
    Congrats Migdalia!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, your cards are always so cute and I LOVE the subtle background that you did on this one. Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aaw, so sweet! Love the background to! Congrats to Millie!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments