Sunday, March 26, 2017

winner and Happy Easter

 
Was able to make an Easter card from
the images I colored last week.
The soft pastel colors really say
Easter to me....
Easter Friends Stamp Set 
I was going to add some sequins but
then I want the images to take center stage.

Winner of the March 8th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party

Sierra,
Love how you combine the three colors of
crinkle ribbon, works great to
tie you papers and image together.
The sentiment is fabulous and the
little clothes pin to hold it on is adorable.
Yes the little cup with the tea bag over the edge is
super cute!
email your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap. rr. com
remove the spaces
and I will get your card supplies in the
mail to you

Karen

5 comments:

  1. Love the darling images. Adorable card my friend! Congrats Sierra!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Karen!! Congrats Sierra!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So CUTE! Adorable images Karen! Congrats to the winner! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet card Karen~ Congrats to the winner!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card Karen!! Love the sweet images!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments