Sunday, November 12, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving

wow don't know where my time is going this last month
I can't seem to get anything done.
Feel like it takes me twice as long to do half as much....
guess that is just the way life is. 
woke up early this morning made a cup of coffee,
went in to my craft room 
luckily I found lots of goodies I made last year and 
never used organized everything and made this quick little card
Happy Thanksgiving is from
Thankful for You
The cute little chicks at from 
The banners and circles are from 
My Favorite Things
there are pierced and unfortunately they don't make them anymore
but any circle or banner dies will do.
A button and a bow and one Thanksgiving card is done.

"Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way."
American Indian saying



7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card!
    Have a great day
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable card!! Love the cute little chicks!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely clean design, the cute chicks make me smile! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute chicks! Adorable card.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen! I tried to leave you a comment when I first saw your post a few days ago but blogger/google wouldn't let me - for some strange reason it won't let me comment on blogs anymore? Crazy? So, I had to download Firefox to get the comments working for me - So YAY I can finally leave you a comment! LOL Your card is ADORABLE! I love the little peek holes with the chicks popping out! Too Cute! Hope you're having a great week! :)

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Karen! I love your cute little chickies~Yup, life gets in the way sometimes...for me to lately! I am glad you got some crafty time in...I miss my crafting :(
    Hugs,
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute! Cute! Cute! Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments