Wednesday, February 14, 2018

Happy Valentine's Day

Boy I have really been behind the eight ball 
for the last few holidays but 
Especially for Valentine's Day
thought my co-workers were all going
to cry when I said I didn't think I would 
be able to get any cards done...
luck for me a simple design and some
crazy stamping and I was able to pull it off...
NO TEARS AT WORK TODAY!
started with one of my favorite all time dies 
form Mama Elephant
 ink the base with Tim Holtz 
cracked pistachio 
added some beautiful flowers from
Lawn Fawn 
it's no wonder both of these are sold out 
but they always come back in stock

Hope everyone has a sweet Day!

"Love puts the fun in together, the sad in apart, and the joy in a heart."
~Author Unknown

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Karen!! Love the pretty flowers!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you not making the co-workers cry! LOL Your card is really pretty... those flowers really POP!

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments