Friday, October 7, 2011

BOO!

Did this for
Challenge was for mini monsters
I don't have that cartridge so I used
the spider web and boo from Wild Card
and the spider from DoodleCharms
used stardust glitter on the web and spider's eyes
glossy accents on Boo and  web for effect
some twine because it look cool
silver glitter paper and shinny black from DVWV Ghost & Goblins
spiderweb paper from Recollections
Mat pattern paper from My Mind's Eye Halloween Scary Sparkles 

Going to be a fabulous Indian Summer weekend here in New York



6 comments:

  1. Super cute and spooky Karen!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute spooky spider card! I like the distressed edges :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a FAB halloween card, Karen! I love how you laid out the twine, really a great touch. I hate spiders, but love your card!
    Cindy Porter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think that twine is perfectly attached to the web and spider.

    Great card!
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Like the spidey card. Like the arrangement of the images on the card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://CreatedbySunshineHoneyBee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so spooky and fabulous! I love how you used the twine for his web!! So creative and awesome :)

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments