Monday, October 10, 2011

HI!

challenge this week is to use fall colors
this is an a2 card with dark chocolate from PTInk
next is a mat layer of yellow card stock that
I ran through my cuttlebug d'vine swirls folder
I tore a piece of basicgrey paper from the Indian Summer 6x6 pack
love this pack so much going to have to do a web search for another one
the leaves were cut from Stretch your Imagination
from 3/4" up to 1 1/4" I inked the edges and veins
with brown ink from color box
I added some rustic jute button twine fro PTInk and a button from
their Autumn Mix collection
The Digi is Running Elizabeth think she is just adorable
colored her with some copic markers
Hi! is from hero arts stamped with versa mark then some embossing powder

Hope everyone has a rewarding week

Karen





4 comments:

  1. Look how cute! It makes me want to go play in a pile of fall leaves! Nice job! Thank you so much for sharing your talent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so absolutely adorable, Karen! I love that sweet digi and the beautiful leaves! What a fun, festive fall card!!

    I'm back from a two week vacation out West visiting several national parks and fabulous cities, trying to get caught up! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog while I was gone, even though I couldn't visit you back. I truly appreciate it my sweet friend! I'm off to see your projects I've missed while I was gone so I apologize in advance for inundating your inbox with comments :D

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen,I love how you've made Elizabeth play in the leaves,fantastic job.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Karen! Reminds me of jumping in piles of leaves when I was a kid!

    Leslie

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments