Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Happy Halloween


The base for this treat bag is super simply
it's a A2 size black envelope I purchased a package
of these at Staples.
You seal the envelope the cut an inch off one long side
next I took the envelope and ran it through my fiskar crimper
use my cropadile to put holes in the side and attached a handle of purple ribbon
All the pattern paper is from My Mind's Eye Halloween Scary Sparkles
and yes I am currently obsessed with this paper stack
I tore three stripes the top and bottom one I gathered on my sewing machine
I inked all the edges with colorbox brown
I used DCWV purple glitter paper and spellbinders die
two sizes of circle punches and a bat stamp from studio g
I filled in the bat stamp with green stickles
just add candy
Simple Sundy Halloween treat Holder
and
Color Challenge
Black with orange, purple or green

Have a great night

15 comments:

  1. Clever Karen.... This is so darn cute!!! I love your ideas! Have a great day my friend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bag. Adorable!! It will make some trick-or-treater very happy. If you want you can send it my way lol. I'm a trick-or-treater at heart ;p
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and yummy!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun little candy bag! Great job! :)Amy

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable! I love all the detail! I would sure love to get a treat bag like this! Too fun! Nice work! :o)

    gettincraftystarkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, I love this. Such a great idea. You did a great job on this challenge. Good luck!
    Thank you for playing our Simply Sunday Challenge at Getting Cricky.
    Hugs :),
    Kathy - Getting Cricky DTM
    http://the3esblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. How creative using an envelope for the base of the bag!

    Shawn ~ Getting Cricky Design Team Member
    Crafty Chics Blog
    and
    MyCutSearch.com ~ Find your Cricut images FAST!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow Karen. Super cute ! Love the candy the most...hehehe !
    Hugz
    DeNetra

    ReplyDelete
  9. How precious! Lots of yummy detail too!!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMG! Love it!
    I like how you used the ribbon for a handle and that paper is great!
    Thank you for playing with us this week!
    Becka
    GC DTM
    Creations With Becka

    ReplyDelete
  11. So cute! The handles are great and I love the way you used the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at My Craft Spot this week!
    Amber

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a fabulous way to use an envelope!! Your bag is so clever - and looks fantastic!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome candy bag!! Thanks for joining in on the fun this week at My Craft Spot!!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Love the idea of using envelopes as the bags!! Thanks for playing along with us at Getting Cricky's Simply Sunday Challenge!
    Happy Craftin :)
    Ildi-Getting Cricky DTM
    The Craftin Mama
    Please visit me too!
    Webmasters Earn Money Here!
    ildij3@verizon.net

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments