Friday, October 28, 2011

Copy Cat Friday Challenge

this weeks challenge is Fall, Halloween, or Thanksgiving
simple rules be a follower
link up you card lay out or project
the winner will receive some items to
copy my card
this week is a
6x6 My Mind's Eye paper Pad Fine and Dandy
and this amazing two pack of sizzix dies
one set with tags
one set with cherries, a pear and an apple
thanks to everyone who entered last week wish I had something for everyone
but.......
Last week's winner is
#6
Jen from
 Jen's Craft Corner and her super cute ghost treat bag!
Jen email me your address to kfranciola(at)nycap.rr.com
and grab the Challenge Winner's button on the side bar




12 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! I am just loving this card!! Nice work! I am so excited that you are having these challenges! You know that is what I live for LOL!! I will be working on my project this week!
    Carri~abusybee
    www.doubleclickconnections.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen for the Heads up again. So glad you are doing these challenges. Fun Fun!

    Eva :0)
    http://evasscrapsncards.blogspot.com
    I have a giveaway on my blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been away for too long! Something new! Yeah. Your card is amazing. Hoping to create a few cards this weekend as soon as I am done hopping around and visiting those I have missed.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Karen, thank you for letting me know about your challenge... and a big thank you for your sweet comment!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen,

    I am trying to email you but it keeps coming back with this:

    This Message was undeliverable due to the following reason:

    The user(s) account is temporarily over quota.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Karen the colors are gorgeous.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another great card Karen..looks like a fun challenge:) Hope yo be back to link up:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you Karen, really pretty card and yummy goodies.

    Hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for telling me about your challenge, Karen! I uploaded a project. :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Karen, Love the card! I'm so excited you are having some challenges! Very fun!!
    Have a great night Karen and a nice day tomorrow!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for telling me about this challenge! Your card is gorgeous!!! I love that fruit!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for info on the challenge. I am a new follower and I love your latest design!

    http://marciasmemories.blogspot.com
    mb6464@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments