Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Eclectic post

This is probably the most Eclectic post I have done but here goes
These peonies are so special to me the are originally from
my grandmother garden in Stamford CT
then they went to my mom in Clinton Corners NY
then to my house in Saratoga NY
and then to my Daughters in Fort Edward NY

Next

Christina
looking for how we store our stamps
I don't have that many so it's not to hard for me
I have my one and only Martha Stewart around the pages punch
on my shelf that was in my desk picture

 Last made this page working on an album from a family vacation
when ever we go to visit my mom and dad we always pile on their bed
before we leave for a vacation photo been doing that since they moved to Florida
almost 25 years now
all pattern paper from DCWV citrus stack

4 comments:

  1. You need more punches. LOL No don't get started. Somethings are hard to quite.
    I loved your story about the flower. that is so special. I wish I has one that had been in my family for years. Well I do have a Christmas cactus of my Mom's. I could pass that down. Great idea. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice flower & story. I should have stock in Rubbermaid since my punches & most of my other craft items are in Rubbermaid plastic containers. I do have them sorted. I have most of the names written on them with Sharpie). I bought majority of these before I had the Cricut. Posted my photo 6/8/11.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    http://createdbysunshinehoneybee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The peonies are so beautiful! And it is so neat that they have been passed around! And the layout of your family tradition is so awesome :) TFS!!

    Lisa
    http://indymermaid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Peonies caught my eye. I love white flowers and this one is beautiful. My neighbors have different colored ones, but there is something about White ones. Your work is inspirational. I am working on some Flower cards, a bouquet from Holiday cakes. If you get a chance stop by my blog.
    Dee
    crafdeecat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments