Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Mixed Messages

 
Hi Everyone
on so sad today back to work...
had a wonderful three day weekend
my honor to be posting today at
this it the best blog
everyday
CARDS, 3-D PROJECTS, HOME DECOR,
 SCRAPBOOKING,
MINI ALBUMS AND MORE
 
Today I am featuring
"Mixed Messages"
 

 
love the font in this super fun set
cherry from
Country Life 
cupcake from Sweet Treats
on a background with
spice marmalade
ripe raspberry
scattered straw
and some waterdrops
some assorted sequins
 
Have a happy crafty day!
 
Karen


9 comments:

  1. Sooo CUTE!!! I have this set too.. it's so great! LOVE the cards! :) At least you know it'll be a short week for ya! :) Have a great day! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome cards Karen! The sentiments are so fun~love the shaker!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both so gorgeous, Karen!! I love the backgrounds on each one!! The shaker is fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loVe your sweet cards. Thanks for sharing.
    Craftyt hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen! Love the cute cards!! I sent you an email on Monday about the Gallery Designers, and I also sent you a PM on FB. The blog hop line has changed, and you'll need to update the list in your post. Looking forward to hearing from you! Have a fun Wednesday! :)
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun sentiment! Super cute cards!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your backgrounds look amazing! I sure do like both the cupcake and sequins.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments