Sunday, May 24, 2015

Winner and Thank you

love how this background came out
with Tim Holtz
orange marmalade
ripe preserves
picked raspberry
scattered straw
Thank you from
I stamped the sentiment with
versa fine and heat embossed
with wow clear embossing powder
 
 a thin black mat and on a pink
a2 card base
 
winner of the
Saturday May 19th
show it off Saturday Linky Party
chosen by random.org
is
 
 
love the colors the purple against the yellow
is a wonderful contrasting blend.
The soft lavender of the birds and branches
so soft and pretty. Great design!
 
Shartl
email me your address to
 kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
take the spaces out and
I will get the ribbon in the mail to you.
 
Karen
 


6 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner. Karen I love how your water color background came out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, Karen!! The background looks amazing!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Your watercolor background with the embossed sentiment is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this card!!! You are awesome with the water coloring... water coloring makes me nervous... I only tried glimmer mist.... now I'm gonna have to try water coloring! :) Congrats to the winner!!!! :) Have a Wonderful Day!

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your thank you card is soooo pretty. Thanks for sharing.
    Craftyt hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to the winner!! I absolutely love your pretty card! Awesome job my friend!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments