Sunday, May 17, 2015

Winner & Have a purr-fect Birthday


colored a few kitties so I
thought it was a good time to
stock up on my birthday card supply
and they are so stinkin' cute
love using them!
Supplies
the background stamp is
from Inkadinkado
couldn't find a name on it
and I have had it for a long time
the number on it is 60-00269
some bling
a button and a bow
 


 
The winner of the May 9th
Show it off Saturday Linky party
chosen random.org
 
 
 
 
Wow what an amazing combination.
The first thing I thought of when I saw this
was Cary Grant who was a very classy actor.
I love the way you have him sitting on the
basketball hoop and then turned that into the
50! Bet your brother loved this card it is so
well thought out!
 
Traci
email your address to
 kfranciola @ nycap . rr . com
take the spaces out and
I will get the ribbon in the mail to you.
 
Karen
 
 
 
 
 
 


6 comments:

  1. Another super cute card! The kitty is adorable! I love the background stamp:) Congrats to the winner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card and congrats to the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet little kitty image... adorable card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kitty is way TOO cute!! Congrats to the winner!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a super cute card, Karen!!! Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awww thanks for sharing your sweet card.
    Crafty hugs,
    Dawn
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments