Saturday, November 7, 2015

Show it off Saturday Linky Party & Happy Turkey Day!

Wow
can hardly believe
it's November
and Thanksgiving is
less than three week away
need lots of cards
for family and friends
need to do some mass producing
easy peasy start with
Teddy Bear Parade
and a little twine and a button
sentiment from
"Thankful for You"
from
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
any Project, handmade item, 
card or Layout
one entry per person please
winner will received
8 skeins of  seam binding ribbon
colors will vary depending 
on availability




11 comments:

  1. This little bear cracks me up! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is super cute, Karen!! love the little turkey Teddy Bear!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, how cute is this?!! Your turkey bear is adorable!
    Happy Sunday!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute!!
    I received my pretty ribbon...Thank you and for the die cuts as well!
    Have a blessed day my friend,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cute little bear turkey! The colors are perfect for fall & Thanksgiving. I love the sentiment too! Thanks for another super fun linky par-tay! Have an awesome day!

    Diana ♥
    Leelee Card Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to Glenda. I love the pie box

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your little turkey! Thanks for the pretty ribbons that I recently received. I think your ribbon is the perfect finishing touch for this card! Thanks for another linky party!

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! You have the most adorable die cuts and stamps! Thanks for the linky!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card!!! Thank you for all the fun we have here.
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments