Sunday, November 29, 2015

Winner and Give Thanks

okay sorry
I lies yesterday
here are my last two
Thanksgiving cards
as this wonderful
Thanksgiving weekend comes
to a close


Ran circles through
the paper studio embossing folder
two water color backgrounds
Thankful Mice
and
some sequins
twine bows
button and
a few assorted sequins

Winner of the
of the Saturday
November 21st linky party
chosen by random.org

Janis
the Gold embossing on this card
is just fabulous. I love the
combination of gold, red and green
all the traditional colors of Christmas.
So glad that I am not the only one that
has old stamps and no idea where they came from
lol!
The progression of the tree tells a beautiful story.
Great card!

email me your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap  . rr . com
take out the spaces and I will
get your ribbon in the mail to you.
Karen




9 comments:

  1. Cute card!! Congrats to the winner!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your kind words about my card, Karen......and for drawing it as your lucky winner! I am emailing you right now!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both cards are adorable!! Congrats to the winner!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    *Crafting With Creative M*


    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Thanksgiving cards! Congrats to the winner!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are so lovely Karen! Congrats to the winner! :)

    Theresa
    Theresa’s Crafty Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. So happy to see my crafty friend Janis' card as this weeks winner! Fun and festive in every way! I also really love the last of your simply adorable Thanksgiving cards and hope you had a great Thanksgiving day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy dance for Janis - lovely creation!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both cards are adorable, Karen!!!
    Congrats to the winner!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments