Sunday, November 15, 2015

Winner


Winner of the November 7th
Show it off Saturday Linky Party
Chosen by random.org
 
Cindy,
this is the most beautiful window scene.
I love how you used the doily
for the curtain what a great idea
it looks amazing. Making the
window the focus of the card
works so well and the addition of the
twine and leave button are the perfect
embellishments.
 
email me your address to
kfranciola @ ny cap  . rr . com
 
take out the spaces and I will
get your ribbon in the mail to you.
 
Karen
 
 
 
 
 
 


7 comments:

  1. I love Cindy's card! Will have to CASE this one! Congrats on the win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to Cindy!! Beautiful card!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to Cindy and wow, what a wonderful card! I love the way she used the doily!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was so shocked to see my name. So Excited!!! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congras Cindy - enjoy and do that happy dance!

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments