Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Congratulations

Okay so normally Tuesday back to work is dreadful always thinking I should have taken an extra day off. But I got up this morning and checked in on all my blog friends after the holiday weekend and Went over to My Sheri Crafts to see what the Sunday challenge was and to my delight found I had won the Ooo-la-la award for my entry of Nicole's birthday card to last week's challenge. I also saw that Shelly from My Paper Love had won the top award and will be next week's guest designer. But wait there's more.....
so on my break at work I thought I would hop on over to Shelly's blog to check what she was working on to my total amazement I had won her give-a-way of a Simply Charm cartridge and had hit 150 followers thanks to everyone who helped make that happen
....funny how this Tuesday turn out to be so wonderful!
So Congratulations to Shelly and Me!

A2 card stock
first mat black
second white put through the dotted swiss cuttlebug folder
next is a rectangle I altered a cut SVG cuts 
4x6 Photo Frames
another white mat
the card stock from
Core'dinations
stamp from studio g
Congratulations from Hero Arts
ribbon some bling and glossy accents on the top hearts
For challenge #47 Wedding or Love at


6 comments:

  1. Great card, love the color combo. And many congratulations! It's always really nice when things turn out that way. We need it once in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty & elegant looking card- I like all the bling on the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card Karen... and what a wonderful day you had... Enjoy.
    Hugs,
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on all your wins. How exciting. :) I love this card. Thanks for the comment on my cd holders. :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is fabulous! Congratulations on a lucky day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful and elegant! Thanks for playing along at Paper Playtime.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments