Friday, May 20, 2011

There's no one like you

Rain let up long enough today for me to take this picture.
but getting warnings on the tv about flash flooding and severe thunderstorms
thought this card would be a nice graduation card for 
a girl that dances to the beat of her own drum.....
A2 yellow card stock
pattern paper from Jillibean Soup Blossom Soup 
dress from Country life MaryJane's dress cut at 5" 
cut twice in white card stock and once in patterned paper
layer for a faux chipboard look
scallop from spellbinder 
stamp from hero arts 
with versa mark filigree white on top 
Monday Challenge #8 - Congratulations!



10 comments:

  1. Very pretty my friend. It was a rainy day on and off here today too. I hope your weekend is wonderful.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card! The white sentiment stands out so wonderfully on this - and the floral dress is gorgeous!
    Thanks so much for playing along at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this card is adorable!!!! Great job!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very lovely card. I think the dress is just adorable and I also love the colours you used on the card. thanks for joining in the fun at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great colors and I love the print on the dress ! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot this week!
    xoxo Joy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great advice on the paper diary Karen thanks so much. Sometimes when I'm cutting something for the 10th time I think to myself is this really worth it! KWIM LOL
    Thanks again, I hope it is nice there it is beautiful here.
    Judy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet card!! Thanks for playing along at My Craft Spot!!

    Hugs,
    Amy

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is lovely! I love the floral dress! Thanks for sharing this with us at My Craft Spot!
    Amber
    my3escrapbooking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!! Love the patterned paper you used for the dress! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments