Saturday, May 14, 2011

the secret to staying young is to lie about your age

light blue card stock A2 card
first mat purple
second mat & candles paper from Me and My Big Ideas
cupcakes DoodleCharms page 108 Border cut at 1 1/2 inches
I went over the bottom of the cupcakes with glossy accents
used yellow stickles on the flame of the candles
and used some blue stickles on the top of the cupcakes
the secret to staying you is to lie about your age
from Wow! So Many Candles from
My Creative Time
for
Throwback Thursday Challenge use DoodleCharms and Blue







14 comments:

  1. Boy if only this was true!!!!!
    You did a great job and I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL that's too funny...love your cupcakes in a row! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this card! your cupcakes are so adorable and love the bow!
    Cindy at http://cardcrazeeme53.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that saying!! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet cupcake!Super job with your card,love the colours!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. too funny! great job on the card

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card! The colors are great and who doesn't love cupcakes!

    Thanks for playing along with us at the Throwback Thursday Challenge!

    Ruthie :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sentiment is great! Love this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW, this card is so bright and fun. It just pops. I love your colorful cupcakes and that sentiment is perfect on there (especially in purple). So cute! Thanks for joining us for Emma's Throwback Thursday Challenge. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a great card and I love the sentiment! I think I'm confused about where the stamp came from. Could you help me out? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi Ann the stamp is from a set I got from Emma over at My Creative time called Wow so many candles

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, Karen! It all makes sense now. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments