Saturday, May 28, 2011

Happy Wishes

Monday Challenge #9 shaped card
and 
Terrific Tuesday Challenge Life is a Beach 

first I welded two 5" fishbowls together cut them out of off white DCWV card stock did a lot of hiding on this card next cut out the frame of the fish bowl in Gray from DCWV at 4.75 this created the shadow effect I cut out the water in blue card stock ran it through d'vine swirls cuttlebug folder. The fish is cut from K&Company Que Sera Sera paper put some dark blue card stock behind the eye and dotted a white gel pen for the eye. Glued some PTI buttons on the water bubbles. Punched out a 1" circle and used a Hero Arts stamp for the last bubble. Little ribbon a the top for the finishing touch.

Also want to share these pictures of some Irises from my garden
 



10 comments:

  1. Your iris are fantastic! I haven't even found a bud on mine, too cold and not enough sun... Thanks for the bright spot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute - your little goldfish is precious! Thanks you for playing along with us at Scrappy Moms Stamps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable! I love the colors of the fishy and the swirls in the background look great! Thanks for sharing it with us at My Craft Spot this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card!! I love the embossing and your use of the buttons. Thanks for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!

    Hugs,
    Amy
    Scrapping Mommy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great shape card with great details, loe the colours and the embossing. Thanks for playng along with the challenge at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this card- like all of the buttons and embossing....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! The embossing is fantastic and the papers you've used on the fish are perfect!
    What gorgeous flowers you've got too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!
    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bubble buttons are great.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sooooo Cute! Love the fish and all of your embossing! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  10. love this card. I am hosting a cupcake themed birthday blog hop on Monday June 20th. i would love it if you would join. please email me if you are interested so that i can add you to the lineup.
    Sylvia
    www.bellascrapbookdesigns.blogspot.com
    s.solorio88@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your comments